The Importance of Personalised Nutrition
- Have you tried various “one-size-fits-all” approaches to nutrition without success – perhaps they’ve even made the problem worse?
- Is following a programme firmly rooted in established scientific knowledge and principles important to you?
- Do you see nutrition as part of a wider picture, including lifestyle factors such as sleep and exercise?
- Are you ready to see some real results – to feel better, look better, and live better?
If you’ve answered “yes” to these questions, keep reading!
Learning about personalised nutrition revolutionised my approach as a practitioner. After dedicated research and science-based training, understanding how personalised nutrition advice works gives me the opportunity to safely and effectively help others with their health and wellness goals.
If you embark on a personalised plan with me, there will be a lot more information that I will be sharing with you – primarily about you. Here’s a very brief overview of the basics.
Here’s the core principle – It is not possible to offer one single nutritional protocol for everyone, because everyone’s biochemistry is different.
Even your mum, dad or sister/brother might need a completely different diet plan from you. There is no “universal” diet plan that is right for absolutely everyone.
Believe it or not, this is actually good news!
Scientific research now points towards a more individualised approach, and the primary application of personalised nutrition has been formulated into specific evaluation systems and proprietary methodologies developed through the Clinic Toolkit™.
This kit helps me as a Nutritional Therapist to identify nutrient deficiencies & pinpoint the unique needs of each individual and provide personalised nutritional advice.
My Bespoke Programme
If you would like to join me for this programme, I would be delighted to help you with your personal health goals. I use science-based questionnaires and advanced tools to pinpoint the unique needs of each individual and to build a personalised program that works.
For me to understand what your specific nutrient requirements are, we need to undertake a series of software-analysed assessments that evaluate the following:
- Your current health status
- Your antioxidant capacity
- Your possible nutrient deficiencies
The basis of my Nutritional Therapy program is to identify possible nutrient deficiencies and to build a personalised program, tailored for you.
I believe in building health by giving the body the correct foods and nutrients it requires.
My Nutritional Therapy programme provides:
- Initial Client Health Check Questionnaire
- Antioxidant Capacity Assessment
- Nutritional Deficiencies Assessment
- Written reports with your assessments’ results, which we will discuss together at length
- 8 weeks of email support and fine-tuning from me to ensure we understand everything about your unique nutritional needs
- Food and Symptom Journal records analysed by me with recommendations returned each week
- Your personal diet plan with carefully selected foods which are best for your body, comprised of your own top foods and antioxidants shopping lists
- An in-depth discussion about your meal preferences and the inclusion and exclusion of certain “promoters” and “adversaries” from your diet
- Specific actions steps to help enhance your antioxidant capacity
- Extensive explanation about the health benefits of your recommended top foods and antioxidant foods
- A Symptom Reassessment referring back to to your initial Nutritional Deficiencies Assessment
- Specific dietary dos and don’ts to support an adequate absorption of your required nutrients
- Tips for your groceries shopping, food preparation, and cooking
- 1 weekly session with me [ in person | via Skype | over the phone], each session lasting 1 hour
- Session Summary Handouts at the end of each session with your goals for the week, next steps and action points
Holistic Lifestyle Coaching
As part of my 8-week program I include lifestyle coaching. Each week we will address various aspects of your lifestyle that may be impacting on your health and wellness. We will discuss and address your gut health, sleep, stress and exercise routine as well as your environment.
Conditions I Can Provide Nutritional Recommendations* For:
- Digestive Disorders
- Thyroid Disorders
- Autoimmune Disease
- Weight Loss
- HPA Axis Dysregulation
- High Cholesterol & Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Anxiety, Depression & Other Cognitive Disorders
- Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis & Other Skin Conditions
* Please note – I am a nutritional educator and do not dispense medical advice nor prescribe treatment. While nutritional support can be an important complement to medical care, a nutritional therapy program is not a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment, or care of a disease, illness, or injury by a medical provider. I will encourage you to discuss all nutritional recommendations with your GP/doctor before implementing.
Affordable & Personalised Nutrition Advice
I charge £25 per session and I recommend we have 8 weekly sessions so the total cost to you will be £200, spread over two months. You can pay session by session. However, you are free to have as few or as many sessions as you would like.
I only take on a maximum of 10 clients every 8 weeks, to ensure I can dedicate adequate time to each one.
My programme requires commitment from you in order to experience positive improvements. You will get my personal support throughout the duration of the 8 weeks to ensure we implement the strategies and follow up on your health goals.
For any questions, or to book now, contact me: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided within this proposal is for informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. Please consult your GP/doctor on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this proposal. The information provided is believed to be accurate based on the best judgment of the author. However, you as the reader must be responsible for consulting with your own GP or other health professional on matters raised within. Chloe Archard will not accept responsibility for the actions or consequential results of any action taken by any reader.