Imagine a top student from a highly intelligent alien race was sitting an exam on interplanetary biology.
A question comes up asking the alien to take a quick look at the anatomy of this strange looking species from the planet ‘Earth’ who call themselves ‘humans’. The alien was then told that these ‘humans’ experience many different health problems… but the question did not reveal any specific problems.
The question only revealed the complete anatomy of an ordinary ‘human’.
The question then states: ‘Without having access to any human medical literature or learning about human pharmaceuticals or knowing the specific details of their various health problems, state the part of their body which is most likely to cause the majority of their health problems.’
Being a top student, the alien consults the anatomical data of the ordinary ‘human’ and answers: “The part they call their ‘gut’.”, and then moves onto the next question.
Why is this? Why, without knowing the specific mechanisms behind each health condition, does it make COMPLETE sense that the gut would be the likely source? And how can it be possible for the gut to determine the health of the body OUTSIDE of the gut? And why is the gut any more likely to be the source than OTHER parts of the body?
Click here to read testimonials for Elixa Probiotic
What is Elixa Probiotic and how is it different?
Elixa delivers 50x more beneficial bacteria per dose compared to the average probiotic supplement – half a trillion CFUs per dose.
Conventional probiotics have failed to fulfill their potential effectiveness for several reasons:
- Miniscule Daily Doses – the human gut contains 100 trillion A single capsule or yoghurt drink containing 10 billion bacteria is outmatched 1:10,000 –that’s a drop in a bucket!
- Insufficient protection – bacteria are tiny, delicate organisms. They must be grown, freeze-dried, encapsulated, and packaged – All with extreme care. Most supplements fail in one or more of these areas.
- Ineffective species of bacteria – countless probiotic supplements contain bacteria and yeasts that are not adapted to reside in the human gut. Cheap bacteria borrowed from the dairy industry is commonplace.
- Dependency – almost all other probiotic supplements recommend taking the product continuously for months on end. This is an impractical and costly treatment strategy.
With Elixa we’re talking about high-strength, short-course probiotics. This is where Elixa Probiotic shines. The short-course approach delivers potent amounts of beneficial probiotic bacteria to your gut each day for the duration of the program.
Different bacterial species provide different benefits. Elixa is a multi-species blend containing 11 different probiotic species, all taken from the most well-studied genera: Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. It contains the following 11 species:
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- Lactobacillus Reuteri
- Lactobacillus Salivarius
- Lactobacillus Helveticus
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum
- Bifidobacterium Lactis
- Bifidobacterium Longum
- Bifidobacterium Breve
All the probiotic strains in Elixa Probiotic are adapted to live in the human large intestine and maintain themselves once a sufficient population has been established.
Click here to Buy Elixa Probiotic.