If you know of a paleo or primal event going on in the UK please email
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include it here. Or email us about any other event our readers might be interested in.
Here’s a round-up of events happening in the UK
- Chris Kresser will be coming to the UK in early 2015, hosted by Paleo Britain in conjunction with Dr Ragnar and Ambition Health and Fitness. Sign up to our newsletter to be notified when tickets go on sale
- Pure Taste Restaurant – the UK’s first paleo restaurant is opening in London soon
- BE at Buckley’s is a collaboration between TASHA/BE and the restaurant Mr Buckley’s. Their first official night was 15th April. They will be doing events once a month. The menu is paleo so no grains, gluten, pasteurised dairy, sugar or hydrogenated oils. Everything is organic, meats are grass fed & fish are wild caught. To drink they have Paleo inspired cocktails, biodynamic natural wines, cold pressed juices, still and sparkling water, teas & coffee (with almond milk).
To book a table call Mr Buckley’s on 0203 664 0033 and select option 2 to speak with a member of staff.
- London Paleo Group – the group plan a dinner once a month and then schedule other related activities in between which will include things like walks, natural movement sessions, farmer’s market trips
- Health Unplugged – Insightful talks for people interested in improving their health and wellbeing through nutrition and lifestyle. Run by Darryl Edwards (The Fitness Explorer), Keris Marsden (Fitter London, Fitter Food) and Irena Macri (Eat, Drink Paleo) http://healthunplugged.eventbrite.co.uk/
- ReadingNutritionist and chef Christine Bailey of Advance Nutrition runs paleo cookery courses such as:
- *Fermented foods & gut healing cookery day
- *Healthy paleo cookery day
*Hands on cookery day for children*Low FODMAP cookery dayBook online www.advancenutrition.co.uk
Tel. 01189262051. Course held at Maiden Erlegh School,
Maiden Erlegh School, Silverdale Road, Reading RG6 7HS
Primal Retreats – residential fitness retreats run over either a weekend, 5 nights or 7 nights. The menu served up will be paleo!
Paleo Diners Club Evening – these paleo dining evenings are run by Paleo Nutrition Wales in Cardiff