Paleo Diet and Fitness is a fantastic website and blog providing advice, support and delicious recipe ideas for everyone who is looking to follow, or is following a Paleo lifestyle. The blog is written by Rebecca who has been following the Paleo diet since 2009 and it has simply changed her life. In under 12 weeks she lost over a stone in weight, converted a further stone of fat to lean muscle and reduced her body fat to just 16%. This was achieved by combining the Paleo diet with high intensity Tabata workouts which provided simply amazing results. Rebecca is now fitter, healthier, leaner and most importantly happier than then ever and it is now her mission to help share the power of Paleo to help others transform their lives through good honest food and exercise. With Paleo Diet and Fitness the emphasis is not just on diet but on a whole body approach to a healthy and happy lifestyle. With four inspiring eBooks to help you along the way Paleo Diet and Fitness have everything you need to change your life forever.
Our eBooks: http://paleodietandfitness.co.uk/our-books/
Our blog: http://paleodietandfitness.co.uk/blog/
- Method :
- Blitz the cashews, coconut and dates together to form a grain like texture.
- Add the honey and blitz again until all the ingredients are combined.
- Line a small square/rectangular dish or deep sided baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Add the mixture and spread evenly aiming for a thickness of 1 cm.
- You will need to gently press the mixture into place so it is all combined.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until the mixture has a firmer texture.
- Remove from the fridge and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the mixture from the dish using the greaseproof paper.
- Remove the greaseproof paper and cut the mixture evenly into 4 snack bars or squares.
- Keep stored in the fridge in an air tight container.