Coconut Macaroons – only 5 ingredients
By : Paleo Britain February 23rd, 2015
These take 5 minutes to throw together and 10-12 minutes to cook – super easy and great for a quick treat! My kids love these.
- Method :
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (I don't use fan assist for baking).
- Mix the desiccated coconut, egg white, vanilla and maple syrup together in a bowl.
- Shape into 8 small balls and place on a baking tray lined with tin foil or greaseproof paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden. Allow to cool.
- Optional: Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water and then drizzle the chocolate over the macaroons.
- These will last for around 4 days in an airtight container.