Our Real Food for Kids series is designed to get your children involved in making their food and make it fun for them, hopefully meaning they will be keen to try new things. As a mum of two young children – Olive, 3yrs and Len, 18 months, and juggling running two businesses plus a part time job as a Chemistry teacher, I know how busy life can be! I know that parents want food that is quick and easy to prepare, healthy and nutritious, and recipes and ideas for food that kids will be happy to eat.
All the recipes in this series are made using healthy, REAL FOOD ingredients, and are designed to be SIMPLE and QUICK, to save you time in the kitchen and EASY to make so that your kids can help you prepare the food if you want them to.
Get Kids Cooking – Kid’s Food – Real Food for Kids – Healthy Food for Kids – Children’s Food – Healthy Food for Children – Healthy Children’s Recipes
- Method :
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Avoid letting the water touch the bottom of the glass bowl.
- Once the chocolate has melted, add all the other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases.
- Decorate the top of each nest with fresh blueberries or raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.