This gorgeous recipe is a guest post from Charlotte Smith who writes the awesome blog Paleo Polly. We should all be eating more oily fish and so this recipe for Paleo Salmon is perfect. The mango salsa tastes amazing and only takes 15 minutes to make. There is not too much washing up and it looks really pretty too so great for entertaining.
This paleo salmon dish is Whole 30 approved; the sweetness from the mango in the salsa stops any sweet cravings too. Tastes great. Looks impressive. Easy to make and is packed full of nutritious goodness!
Follow Paleo Polly
- Method :
- Heat up a pan, add a splash of olive oil and raise to a medium heat.
- Season your salmon and add to the pan, fry for 7 minutes on each side, turning regularly. If your salmon is thick, fry the sides too.
- Meanwhile, dice your ingredients, and add to a bowl. Give a good stir. Add a splash of olive oil. It should now be ready to serve.
- Once your salmon is cooked through, simply top the salsa onto the salmon.
- Garnish with edible flowers.
- Now serve.