Raw Chocolate & Pistachio Brownies
By : Paleo Britain December 5th, 2015
- Method :
- Pulse cashews in food processor until they resemble large bread crumbs.
- Add dates, cacao powder, honey and coconut oil and blend again until mixture is very sticky.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- In a separate dish crush pistachios, as you want them to be in larger chunks than the cashews.
- Add goji berries and crushed pistachios into the brownie mixture and stir together.
- Line a baking tray with cling film and spread mixture evenly across the tray.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water and then drizzle over the brownie mixture.
- Freeze for an hour until brownies are set.
- Transfer the brownie onto a cutting board and cut into bars, you can make these any size you like but they are very sweet so we usually cut into quite small bars.
- You can store the brownies in an airtight container in the fridge.